Accountant, Ruth's Chris Ann Arbor
AHC+Hospitality - Ann Arbor, Michigan
This is a part-time position, approximately 20 hours per
week. Flexible 4 to 5 hours a day, 4 to 5 days a week.
$14.00 to $15.00 per hour depending on experience.
SUMMARY: This Accounting position is primarily
responsible for all the general accounting and purchasing tasks at
Ruth’s Chris Steak House Ann Arbor location. It is a Part-Time
position working an anticipated 15 to 20 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist operations managers with purchasing and/or receiving
process, utilizing Birch Street software.
- Collect invoices and prepare for submittal to Accounts Payable department.
- Coordinate month-end physical inventory counts of food and
- Prepare daily inventories on select product items.
- Assist with scheduling and payroll. Provide labor analysis to
keep costs within budget.
- Prepare daily sales report – consisting of daily revenues, food
purchases, and labor.
- Assist in the monthly reconciliation of food costs.
- Menu analysis on protein items.
- Account billing for University of Michigan catering account.
- Track private dining revenues.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Corporate Controller.
- Ability to interact well with management and co-workers.
- Learn and follow all company policies and procedures pertaining to
your area of work. Follow established uniform standards and comply
with all other company policies.
- Practice safety standards and report all unsafe conditions.
- Ability to follow established guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Good record of attendance and punctuality at work.
- Adherence to prescribed grooming and appearance standards.
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook programs.
- Must be willing and able to learn BirchStreet software.
- Applicant must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Should be professional, reliable, organized, and detail-oriented.
- The ability to work Monday through Friday, approximately 20 hours
per week, between times of 10AM and 4PM.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Associates degree in Accounting required.
- Experience in food/beverage outlet preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate:
- Is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk
- Is required to use hands and fingers extensively on a keyboard,
calculator, or mouse
- Is required to use hands and fingers to write
- Is required to frequently reach with hands and arms
- Is regularly required to talk or hear
- Is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Type of Position: Part-Time / Internship Position
Segment of Industry: Food & Beverage Management
Salary: $14.00 / Hour
314 S 4th Ave
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104
Contact: Patrick Fritz
How To Apply
Please visit the link: www.ahchospitality.com
Application Deadline: 11/15/2017
No attachment uploaded