HTM Club offers networking and learning opportunities outside of the classroom, bringing together our HTM students and professionals in the industry. Our club events explore a variety of HTM industries and offer opportunities for our students to get involved with HTM professionals. We host guest speakers who work in the industry and explore hospitality culture in Grand Rapids and beyond.
HTM Club is ALWAYS accepting new members, all you need is to be interested!
Here's how to get involved:
- Join our Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Email Us
- Contact our faculty advisor, Kristen Jack, with any further questions
HTM Students Volunteer at the Grand Rapids International Wine, Beer, and Food Festival 2022
HTM Club at the Campus Life Night Fall 2022
GVSU HTM Club Scholarship
Apply for the HTM Clubs Scholarship
Support the HTM Clubs Scholarship
The HTM Club, in conjunction with the HTM Program, is providing this scholarship to a registered club member who has demonstrated an active interest in the club’s success and development.
- Recipients will have been accepted for or are currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be an undergraduate student, currently enrolled full-time (at least 12 credits/semester) with junior or senior status during the Fall 2021 and Winter 2022 semesters
- Must have declared a major in Hospitality and Tourism Management and be making satisfactory academic progress (2.0 GPA or higher)
- Must be an “active” member of the HTM Clubs listed above. Active members are those who demonstrate their commitment by regular attendance at meetings, activities/events, promotion of membership and other activities deemed appropriate by the committee
HTM Club Spring Celebration at Condado Tacos, April 2022