Advisors for Prospective M.P.H. Students

Need more information or advice? Here's who to contact for all your Public Health, M.P.H. questions.



Preparing for the MPH, the Combined AHS+MPH degree, Combined EXS+MPH degree, or other programs in the College of Health Professions (CHP)

  Contact CHP Student Services

  EXS students - Contact CLAS Academic Advising Center

  • Phone - (616) 331-8585

  Contact Dr. Ranelle Brew ([email protected])

Admissions and Application for MPH and other CHP programs

 Contact Valinda Stokes

  • Email: [email protected]
  • Phone: (616) 331-5900
  • Address: 113 CHS, 301 Michigan Street NE (Grand Rapids)

The Graduate School - for information on Orientation, manuals, GA postings, and more

Financial Aid for MPH students

Contact any Financial Aid Counselor in the Financial Aid Office, or reach out to

  • Alfany Rosales-Muro, [email protected]
  • Phone: (616) 331-3234
  • Address: 100 Student Services Building (Allendale campus)

Employment - Visit the Student Employment website for assistance. Student jobs, and some GA positions, are posted on Workday (on-campus jobs) or Handshake (off-campus jobs).

Graduate Assistantships - GA positions are often posted in Workday, or check the GA Job Board

Find more financial support resources.

International Students

Contact International Student Services (ISS)


Website: Veterans Network

Contact the Military & Veteran Resource Manager

Division of Inclusion & Equity

Specific offices/social justice center contacts.

Disability Support Resources

Academic Calendar, Enrollment, and Student Records

On-campus Housing and Move-in information

Page last modified March 12, 2024