The following resources may assist Environmental and Sustainability Studies students to find scholarships, grants, fellowships, or other financial support.
Sustainability Scholarships and Funds
More information can be found on the Office of Sustainability Practices website.
- Nichols Sustainability Scholarship: An endowed fund established to encourage students to become involved with campus and community sustainability efforts and reward those students who are committed to environmental, social and fiscal responsibility.
- Student Sustainability Endowment Fund: An endowed fund that provides students with sustainable development internships on campus and in the community that focus on environmental, economic and social impacts.
- Sustainable Agriculture Project Fund: A grant fund that provides resources to further develop the education and practice of sustainable food systems on a one-acre plot in Allendale known as The SAP, which was established in 2008 for faculty, staff, students, and the local community.
- Sustainability Leadership Fund: Established for corporate donors, businesses, foundations, and other charitable organizations to contribute funds for ongoing sustainability programs and activities both on campus and in the community.
- Brooks College Scholarships and Funds
- GVSU's Scholarships page through the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Access to over 500 GVSU endowed and departmental scholarships
- Career Center Internship Award available to students completing an unpaid, for-credit internship
- Outside scholarships and fellowships provided by agencies and foundations not affiliated with Grand Valley State University