There are many ways to support the students and programs of the Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies.
Students seeking financial support can find information about applying to these and other scholarships at Financial Aid's Scholarship Database.
Brooks College Scholarships and Funds
Center for Adult and Continuing Studies Scholarships
Fred Meijer Center for Writing and Michigan Authors
Honors College Scholarships and Funds
Integrative Learning Scholarships and Funds
Kutsche Office of Local History Endowment and Funds
Lake Michigan Writing Project Funds
Latin American Studies Fund
More information can be found on the Latin American Studies website.
- Latin American Studies Program: Supports the scholarly and professional development of students minoring in Latin American Studies. Students may apply for mini-grants for individual interests.
Padnos International Center Scholarships and Funds
Sustainability Scholarships and Funds
More information can be found at the Sustainability website.
- Dave Feenstra Sustainable Agriculture Project Internship Fund: Fund provides financial support for one or more students to work on SAP projects in Feenstra's special areas of interest that benefit the SAP and meet learning goals of the student.
- Nichols Sustainability Scholarship: Established to encourage students to become involved with campus and community sustainability efforts and reward those students who are committed to environmental, social and fiscal responsibility. An endowed fund.
- Student Sustainability Endowment Fund: Fund provides student sustainable development internships on campus and in the community that focus on environmental, economic and social impacts. An endowed fund.
- Sustainable Agriculture Project Fund: Fund provides resources to further develop the education and practice of sustainable food systems on a 1 acre plot in Allendale. Established in 2008 for faculty, staff, students, and the local community.
- Sustainability Leadership Fund: Established for corporate donors, businesses, foundations, and other charitable organizations to contribute funds for ongoing sustainability programs and activities both on campus and the community.
Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies Scholarships and Funds