LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Thank you for your interest in working at the Children's Enrichment Center! We provide employment opportunities to Grand Valley State University students studying education or are pursuing child-related majors. Employment is limited to specific students in accordance with NAEYC accreditation standards. *Work-study preferred.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- Education or child-related major
- Follow all licensing guidelines and standards
- Ensure the care of each child
- Clearly communicate with families
- Maintain a clean, organized, and interactive classroom
- Tuberculosis test (i.e., TB). Be advised volunteers are responsible to schedule and pay for the test
- COMMITMENT - Summer and academic year. If you cannot commit to an academic year, please check out our volunteer opportunities!
- INTERVIEW PERIOD - End of the winter semester (i.e., April and May)
- APPLICATION MATERIALS - Children's Enrichment Center application and resume