Thank you for your interest in working at the Children's Enrichment Center! We provide employment opportunities to Grand Valley State University students studying education or are pursuing child-related majors. Employment is limited to specific students in accordance with NAEYC accreditation standards. *Work-study preferred.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- Education or child-related major
- Follow all licensing guidelines and standards
- Ensure the care of each child
- Clearly communicate with families
- Maintain a clean, organized, and interactive classroom
- Tuberculosis test (i.e., TB). Be advised volunteers are responsible to schedule and pay for the test
- Once hired, CEC will assist candidate to get Fingerprinted, MiRegistry trained, CPR and First Aid trained
- COMMITMENT - Summer and academic year. If you cannot commit to an academic year, please check out our volunteer opportunities!
- INTERVIEW PERIOD - End of the winter semester (i.e., April and May)
- APPLICATION MATERIALS - Children's Enrichment Center application and resume