Post a Job
Thank you for your interest in listing job opportunities at Grand Valley State University. Posting your opportunities through our online recruiting system, Handshake, makes your listing accessible to all GVSU students and alumni – and it’s fast, easy and free!
Job Posting Standards
In order to post and have your listing approved by the GVSU Career Center, employers and postings must comply with the following standards:
- Provide complete organizational contact information (organization name, address, organization URL, organization description, contact name, organizational email address for contact, contact phone number).
- Adhere to NACE Professional Standards for University Relations & Recruiting.
- Conform to applicable Equal Opportunity Employment laws and related legislation.
- Postings with expiration dates more than one-year after the initial posting date will not be approved.
- To ensure maximum exposure, we recommend expiration dates between two-weeks and six-months from the initial posting date.
- No fees of any kind may be charged to students or alumni.
- Third-party recruiters must adhere to all terms and conditions set forth in our Third-Party Recruitment Policy. Signed policies should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Posting Resources
The GVSU Career Center is the centralized career resource for Grand Valley State University. We provide services to students and alumni from all fields of study and all degree levels. However, to increase exposure or reach experienced hires, you may consider posting in the GVSU Alumni Association LinkedIn Group.
Questions on Job Postings? Contact email@example.com or 616-331-6708.