Megan Philipp '14
Physical Therapist (PT), Armor Physical Therapy Kalamazoo
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
Since graduating from GVSU, I have gotten my Doctor in Physical Therapy from Belmont University in Nashville, TN. I moved back to my hometown of Kalamazoo in 2018 and enjoying staying involved in the community and helping out with various sports at local high schools.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
Some of the greatest memories at GVSU include spend long nights with friends studying when the new library opened my last year(2013-2014).
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
If you hear hoofbeats think horses not zebras.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Excellent, Significant, Life Changing
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
My job in nature is a helping field and for me I always want to work with people to know there are options and giving up does not have to be one of them. There is always another way to make a change or difference if you think outside the box.