For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (616) 331-2025 or (800) 748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Employer Tabling Policies
Setting up a table in a high traffic location on either the Allendale or the Pew downtown Campus is a great way to raise brand awareness and reach students. Please review the following policies before requesting a table or coming to campus.
Tabling Reservation Policies:
- All tabling reservations should be made via Handshake.
- Reservations must be made at least five days before you plan to be on campus, and no more than 30 days in advance.
- Organizations are limited to five tabling activities per semester, and for no more than five consecutive days, as space allows.
- Tabling is available during the fall and winter semesters only.
- No more than four members of your organization may be present at a table.
- You may not move or change the location of the table, nor block walkways in any way.
- GVSU Catering can be ordered if you wish to have food present when tabling. View menus.
- You are responsible for all catering fees and charges.
- A food waiver must be requested from catering if you wish to bring in outside food.