Setting up a table in a high traffic location on either the Allendale or the Pew downtown Campus is a great way to raise brand awareness and reach students. Please review the following policies before requesting a table or coming to campus.
Tabling Reservation Policies:
- All tabling reservations should be made via Handshake (approved Handshake account required).
- Reservations must be made at least five business days (10 days recommended) before you plan to be on campus, and no more than 30 days in advance.
- Organizations are limited to four tabling activities per semester, as space allows.
- Tabling is available during the fall and winter semesters only.
- No more than two members of your organization may be present at a table.
- For those tabling in the Kirkhof Center, there is currently a maximum two-hour tabling time block.
- You may not move or change the location of the table, nor block walkways in any way.
- GVSU Catering can be ordered if you wish to have food present when tabling. View menus.
- You are responsible for all catering fees and charges.
- A food waiver must be requested from catering if you wish to bring in outside food.
Reserve a Table
- Click on “Request an Event” at GVSU.
- Enter “tabling” in the event name.
- Select the day and times you wish to table.
- In the description, specify a campus building or the student population you wish to target and we can choose an appropriate location.
Once requested, we will do our best to accommodate your date and location requests.