Employer Internship Trainings
A well run internship program can do wonderful things for your organization! Whether you need a succession plan, innovative ideas and thinking, or are looking to help groom the next generation of talent, an internship program could be just what you need. West Michigan colleges and universities have teamed up with internship expert, Cindy Brown of Hello West Michigan to provide you with free training opportunities to help your program succeed.
Employer Internship Training Workshops
These sessions are helpful for organizations that would like to start an internship program, learn how to enhance a current internship program, learn how to develop a remote internship opportunity, or discover innovative ways in recruitment efforts. There will be dedicated time during each training for questions and networking with employers and Career Center staff.
- August 12, 2020 - 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m., Virtual Event Hosted by Cornerstone University
- August 18, 2020 - 9 am - 10 a.m., Special Topic, Lessons Learned: The Transition to Remote Internships, Virtual Event Hosted by Grand Valley State University
- October 8, 2020 - 9:00 am - 10:30 a.m., Virtual Event hosted by Davenport University
- November 5, 2020 - 9:00 am - 10:30 a.m., Virtual Event hosted by Aquinas College
- January 13, 2021 - 9:00 am - 10:30 a.m., Virtual Event hosted by Calvin University
- February 2, 2021 - 9:00 am - 10:30 a.m., Virtual Event hosted by Hope College
- March 10, 2021 - 9:00 am - 10:30 a.m., Virtual Event hosted by Cornerstone University
- May 13, 2021 - 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m., Virtual Event hosted by Davenport University
The Employer Internship Training programs are sponsored and supported by Hello West Michigan, Aquinas College, Calvin University, Cornerstone University, Davenport University, Grand Valley State University, Hope College and Muskegon Community College.