WELCOME TO THE ATHLETIC AND RECREATION FACILITIES!
Welcome to the Grand Valley State University Athletic and Recreation Facilities! Within our Department page you will find everything you need to know about the Athletic and Recreation Facilities on campus. This includes memberships, lost and found procedures, facility rental opportunities, guidelines for facility use, equipment rentals, and employment opportunities. Our mission as a Department is to provide the GVSU community with quality facilities that promote a healthy lifestyle through academics, competitive athletics, fitness, and recreation. In doing so, we work on a daily basis to maintain an educational emphasis throughout all aspects of our operations, to create a competitive environment that remains at the highest of levels for Division II Athletics, to develop a staff that embraces diversity and inclusion, and lastly, to offer multipurpose facilities that continually support healthy lifestyles. At Grand Valley State University, athletic and recreation opportunities are vast and we hope you will get a chance to experience many of the following facilities:
- Fieldhouse Complex (outdoor adventure center, arena, athletics offices, classrooms, pool)
- Recreation Center (exercise space, recreational courts)
- Outdoor Athletic Fields (baseball, softball, soccer, track, lacrosse, football)
- Outdoor Recreational Turf Fields
- Outdoor Tennis, Basketball, and Sand Volleyball Courts
- Kelly Family Sports Center (turf building/indoor track)
We look forward to serving your needs as we strive to offer the very best in athletics and recreation. Thank you for taking an interest in our Athletic and Recreation Facilities!