- QUICK EXIT
Victim's Rights and Options FAQ
- 1.) What should I do if I'm a victim of sexual violence?
- 2.) What resources are available to me?
- 3.) What can I do about issues with transportation, academics, living situations, etc.?
- 4.) How do I obtain an order of protection?
- 5.) Will my information be kept private?
- 6.) What can the University do after I report an incident?
- 7.) What will happen after the disciplinary process?
- Police Response Options
- Get Involved
- Center for Women & Gender Equity
- Download the VRO Brochure
Reporting an Incident
Page last modified June 9, 2017