For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Prospective Division of Student Affairs Employees
The Division of Student Affairs consists of almost 150 full-time and part-time colleagues committed to student success… and yours! We work together, learn together, and have fun together. This page offers brief information about the advantages of joining our team.
Grand Valley State University offers generous benefits to Executive, Administrative, and Professional (EAP) staff, including:
- Free campus parking
- Free Recreation Center membership ($20/year for partner/spouse)
- Free ridership on The Rapid (Grand Rapids area bus system)
- Free tuition (100% employee waiver; 50% household member waiver)
- 20 days of vacation/year (+ 10 holidays)
- 12% of salary contributed to retirement
- $3,000 child adoption reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Wellness coaching and programs
- Dozens of business discounts
GVSU named a "Best Place to Work" by Forbes
Grand Valley is ranked No. 2 in Michigan by Forbes in its list of America's Best Employers.
In addition, we offer numerous opportunities for university sponsored professional development including, for example:
Grand Rapids is Michigan’s second largest city and West Michigan is diverse, vibrant, and fun! We host the professional minor league teams for the Detroit Tigers, Red Wings, and Pistons; receive top touring music acts and host the state’s only professional ballet company; and are less than 30 minutes to the beautiful beaches of Lake Michigan.