Completed Ph.D. in Finance at the University of Iowa in 2002. Received M.B.A. and M.A. in Economics from The Ohio State University. Received B.S. in Industrial Engineering. Had taught at Saint Louis University, The University of Missouri ñ Kansas City, and Bradley University prior to joining the Seidman College of Business. Has published articles in finance and economics journals.
- PH.D., Finance, University of Iowa. "Two Essays in Bayesian Markov Mixture of Normals Approach to Modeling Financial Returns." (2002).
- MA, Economics, Ohio State University. (1997).
- MBA, Ohio State University. (1996).
- BS, Industrial Engineering, Chung-Yuan University, Taiwan. (1992).
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Risk Management
- International Finance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Examining the Efficiency of American Put Option Pricing by Monte Carlo Methods With Varience Reduction, International Journal of Economics and Finance, 2017
- The Behavioral Zoo, Academy of Economics and Finance Journal, 2017
- A Robustness Check on Debt and the Pecking Order Hypothesis with Asymmetric Information, International Journal of Economics and Finance, 2016
- Center for Scholarly and Creative Excellence, R&D Committee, 2009– 2014, and 2016–Present.
- Seidman College Curriculum Committee (CCC), 2017–Present.
- Seidman Scholarly and Creative Activities Committee, 2007 – Present.
- Seidman MBA Committee, 2015 – Present.