- Seidman Dean's Office
- West Michigan Economy
- Housing Markets
- Environmental/Resource Economics
Dr. Paul Isely is currently the Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs in the Seidman College of Business at Grand Valley State University. He joined the GVSU faculty in 1995, after earning his Ph.D. in Economics from Purdue University. He also holds an M.S. in Economics from Purdue University and a dual B.S. in Physics and Economics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. His research and teaching interests include firm/country level innovation, environmental economics, and regional forecasting
- PH.D., Economics, Purdue University. (1995).
- MS, Economics, Purdue University. (1993).
- BS, Economics/Physics, University of Wisconsin-Madison. (1991).
- Environmental economics
- Tech. development
- Simons, G., Isely, P. (2013). The Wind Energy Industry: R&D Funding and International Technological Diffusion (1st ed., vol. 19, pp. 77-78). International Advances in Economic Research.
- Ogura, L., Isely, P. (2013). Housing Prices in 2012 (Winter 2013 ed.). Grand Rapids, MI: Seidman Business Review/Seidman College of Business.
- Pope, J. A., Isely, P. (in press). Economic Impact of LaughFest and Re-Branding of Grand Rapids. Grand Rapids, MI: Seidman Business Review.
- Community, Gilda's club, Interaction with Industry. (February 2012 - Present).
- Community, Kent County, Government Commissions, Committees, etc., appointed. (November 2011 - Present).
- Community, State of Michigan, Government Commissions, Committees, etc., appointed. (August 2011 - Present).