Ana Gonzalez is Assistant Professor at the Management Department at Grand Valley State University. Her research interests include entrepreneurship, corporate governance and social responsibility in family businesses. Ana has been a member of the STEP Project for Family Enterprising since 2006, a Global research initiative about entrepreneurship in family businesses.
- Ph.D., Tulane University (2012)
- MS, Management, , Tulane University (2008)
- Ms. Economics, Universidad de los Andes (2004)
- BS, Industrial Engineering, Universidad de los Andes (1998)
- Family Business
- González, A. C., Rodriguez, Ossa, Uram (2017). Leadership and Governance Decisions in Family Business Performance: An Application of Fuzzy Sets Logic. Journal of Small Business Strategy, Vol 27(1), pp. 51-66.
- Ossa, H., González, A. C. (2016). Hacienda Flandes: Ups and Downs of a Colombian Coffee Farm. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, 6:1, pp. 1-23
- González, A. C., Ribero Medina, R. (2004). Determinantes de la calidad de los niños en términos de salud y educación en Colombia. Revista Coyuntura Social(31), pp. 41-61.
- Board member, Family Business Alliance, Grand Rapids
- Board member, STEP Project for Family Enterprising, Babson College