- School of Accounting
Dori Danko, Accounting Instructor, graduated from Michigan State University with a Bachelor's of Science degree. She, also, obtained her M.B.A degree at Grand Valley State University with an emphasis in Accounting. Dori teaches Financial Accounting Principles and Not-for-Profit Governmental Accounting courses. In the Winter 2001, Dori started as advisor to GVSU's Beta Alpha Psi chapter and currently serves as Midwest Chapter Advocate.
- MBA, Accounting, Grand Valley State University. (1991).
- BS, Technical Packaging, Michigan State University. (1989).
- Financial Accounting
- Nonprofit Governmental Accounting
- Danko, D. Discover How Lean and Six Sigma Redesigned an IT Department and Reduced Costs and Increased Efficiencies (submission 17 ed., vol. AF-3 Topics in Accounting 1). Atlanta, GA: Decision Sciences Institute.
- Danko, D., Kocakula, M. TACTICAL PURCHASING HELPS COMPANIES MANAGE COST AND INCREASE PROFITABILITY (pp. 76402 - 76413). Atlanta, GA: Decision Sciences Institute.
- Kocakulah, M. C., Norris, A., Danko, D. (2013). How Lean and Six Sigma Redesigned an IT Department by Reducing Costs and Increasing Efficiencies. Cost Management/Thomson Reuters, 27(3), 39 - 47.
- University, Freshman orientation, Student Mentor, approximately 45 hours spent per year, Hours, compensated, Regional. (May 2013 - Present).
- University, Laker Faculty Mentor program (student athlete), Student Mentor, appointed, Local. (November 2012 - Present).
- Department, Beta Alpha Psi Co-advisor, Student Org Advisor (Professional Org), appointed, Local. (September 2012 - Present)