Enrollment Verification FAQs
How do I print my own enrollment verification certificate?
- Login to my Banner and select the Student tab.
- Select Student Records and Print Enrollment Verification
- Click on the Print Enrollment Verification button.
- Verify that the Current Enrollment button is selected.
- Select the "Obtain an enrollment certificate" option. The certificate will open in a new browser window.
- Print your certificate. Close the browser window when printing is complete.
- Fill out the recipient information in the upper right-hand corner of your printed certificate.
- Keep it safe. This certificate contains your confidential enrollment information.
What is the National Student Clearinghouse and why do they have my enrollment information?
The National Student Clearinghouse is a non-profit organization used by colleges and universities to communicate enrollment information to the U.S. Department of Education in support of financial aid loan servicing. As a service to schools, the National Student Clearinghouse provides this self-service enrollment verification certificate for participating schools’ students.
Can I print a certificate for a past semester?
There are two options for selecting what information will be included on the certificate you print:
- Current enrollment
- All enrollment
If you need enrollment for a past semester only, contact the Registrar’s Office.
What if I have a form to be filled out for my enrollment verification?
The Registrar’s Office can process your request using your paper form. To make your request, use the FERPA Permission to Release Non-Public Information form.
Still have questions about enrollment verifications?
Call us at (616)-331-3327 or
send us an email at [email protected]