GVSU Zoom Business Plan
GVSU Zoom Business Plan includes unlimited meetings for up to 300 people.
Webinar meetings are not included in the GVSU Zoom Business Plan.
- Webinar meetings can be purchased via a GVSU annual plan for a set number of participants
- Webinar meetings can be purchased as personal plans to manage month by month and/or to vary number of participants.
- Webinar meetings are self-service and we recommend using the Tutorials on this page as well as the Zoom Help Center to guide your experience.
How to tell if you are on the GVSU Zoom account
- Go to https://gvsu-edu.zoom.us and select Sign In.
- Sign in with your GVSU credentials.
- Under Profile and Personal Meeting ID, the link will show https://gvsu-edu.zoom.us.
- If the link is not gvsu-edu.zoom.us, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Zoom client is not working with GVSU credentials
For more tutorials on Webinars, go to the Zoom Help Center and search Webinar.
Security & Updates
- Zoom Security
- Weekly Zoom Updates
- Verify Email Address: On 11/30/2020, you may be prompted to verify your email address when accessing Zoom.
- All meetings will require a Waiting Room and Passcode: Meeting hosts will no longer be able to disable the Waiting Room and Passcode option. Users who are not in the GVSU domain will remain in the waiting room until admitted.
- Guests: Guests will now be identified in meetings and webinars.
- Cloud Storage: The university cloud storage for recordings and settings maximum is 18 TB. An email alert will be sent when storage goes over 80%. Note: With our university license recordings are deleted by Zoom after 30 days.
- Zoom App Updates: Users are responsible for updating the Zoom app on their own. GVSU does not automatically update the Zoom app for them. Click for more detailed instructions.