For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Why should I study International Business?
International business majors learn global business knowledge and foreign language skills in small classes from instructors who have global experience. They learn cross-cultural skills through study abroad and internship programs offered on six continents, and graduate in four years prepared to work for U.S. and international companies that do business everywhere.
What's unique about Seidman's International Business major?
- Students learn how to do business internationally from faculty who have professional global experience
- Students study abroad on cost-effective programs on six continents
- There are generous study abroad scholarships
- Students become proficient in a foreign language
- Professional events connect students with companies that do business internationally
- Alumni successfully employed by companies that do business internationally
Study Abroad and Stand Out!
What's happening in IB? Check out the photos below.
Four minute video titled "Why Study Abroad?" produced by the GVSU Seidman College of Business.