Learn the LANGUAGE OF BUSINESS
School of Accounting degree programs are designed to put you on a successful path to a solid and active accounting career. If you are interested in becoming a certified public accountant, tax accountant, general accountant, internal auditor or related position, take a look around and see how our top quality education programs can help you find the accountant within.
We Offer Three Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Science in Accounting (MSA)
- Master of Science in Taxation (MST)
(An Accounting Minor also is offered to all students outside of the accounting degree programs)
What an Accounting Degree Can Do For You
A degree in accounting opens the doors to opportunities in the private and public sector. Many of our graduates become:
- Certified public accountants (CPAs)
- Internal auditors
- Information systems specialists
- General accountants in public, private, government or non-profit organizations
- Tax accountants
School of Accounting Graduate Research Assistant
Please note that as of 8/29/18 the School of Accounting is no longer accepting Graduate Research Assistant Applications for Winter 2019. Applications already submitted up to this date are in the applicant pool to be reviewed for next semester.