Performance Management Toolkit
The new Performance Evaluation System aims to be more developmental and communicative in structure, as well as to encourage ongoing feedback throughout the review year. This system will send emails prompting actions throughout the year. Employees and supervisors will have the ability to log ongoing feedback throughout the year for reference and linking to various steps during the review process.
If you have any questions, please reach out to GV Performance Management at email@example.com.
User Guides, Training Videos & PowerPoints
Performance Management FAQ
2021-2022 Performance Evaluation Timeline
- July: Review cycle is launched
- July-August: Employee Identifies Goals and Job Responsibilities
- August: Supervisor Reviews/Approves Goals
- August-October: Journal Entries (log ongoing performance feedback)
- November: Mid Year Review (APs only)
- November-December: Journal Entries (log ongoing performance feedback)
- January-February: Employee Completes Self Evaluation
- February-March: Supervisor Completes Evaluation
- March-April: Supervisor/Employee Review Discussion
- April: Employee Acknowledges Evaluation
- April: Supervisor Reviews Final Acknowledgement
- April: Evaluation Complete
Additional Instructions & Resources
Downloading & Completing a File Digitally *PLEASE READ*
Web browser previews of PDF documents are fillable, but you CANNOT use traditional methods of downloading if you want any text input to save. Please see information below on how to save and fill PDF documents properaly:
If You Have Adobe Acrobat:
- Please open the fillable PDF form by right-clicking on the link and selecting "Open with Adobe Acrobat." Edit and save the file as usual.
If you DO NOT have Adobe Acrobat:
You can still input text into a web browser preview, but there are some key things to know concerning saving the information:
- If opening PDF in Chrome: Fill out form first, and when you are ready to export, hit the print icon in the top right, and choose "Save as PDF" for the printer.
- If opening PDF in Safari: Fill out form first, and when you are ready to export, hit "file," in the top navigation bar and then "Export as PDF."