Grand Valley’s Office of Foundation Giving is the gateway for private, community, and corporate foundations. The office assists those seeking to have an impact in West Michigan, all regions of Michigan, and across the country. Our staff successfully connects foundation officers with the resources of a major university.
ASK US ABOUT THESE AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Expanding K-12 STEM Education and Outreach that impacts 10,000 students per year
- Promoting traditional American values and leadership lessons gleaned from the U.S. Presidents
- Protecting and preserving the Great Lakes and other freshwater environmental resources
- Making philanthropy and charity more efficient and effective
- Transforming the health care industry to help save lives and lower costs
- Facilitating mutual respect and greater interfaith understanding
- And more
The Office of Foundation Giving works closely with the Office of Sponsored Programs on faculty and student research projects, and we obtain necessary university approvals before submitting proposals. Contact Steven de Polo to request assistance for faculty and staff projects.