Donate to a Scholarship
Thank you for supporting our Grand Valley geology students through donor-supported funds!
Find the geology fund you are most passionate about supporting and donate today: https://www.gvsu.edu/giving/funds.htm
Giving to the following funds directly supports our geology students:
- Anonymous Geology/Earth Science Endowed Scholarship - To promote and encourage careers in Geology and Earth Sciences and assist first generation students and students from underrepresented groups.
- CLAS Margin of Excellence for Science Endowment Fund - Provides support for advanced scientific research opportunities for students majoring in the sciences including working with faculty, publishing and attending conferences.
- Edward L. Tremba Scholarship Endowment - The Edward L. Tremba Scholarship Endowment is designated for a Geology/Earth Science Scholarship.
- Geology Development Endowment - Supplements the Geology departmental budget, and is not used for scholarships.
- Geology Student Field Camp Endowment - Supports students attending Geology Field Camp.
- Jon Hofstra Scholarship Fund - Honors Jon Hofstra, a geology major in 1992, who was an essential part of Grand Valley’s small community.
- Miller Mineral Collection Endowment - Supports and expands the mineral collection in the geology department.
- Norman and Helen Gibson Geology Field Study Scholarship - Benefits deserving students interested in geology or geoscience education related research.
- Richard H. Lefebvre Geology Field Education Endowment - Supports the mission of the department to offer quality geology field trip experiences.