Advising Guide for Geology Degrees
We encourage department majors to meet early and often with their Geology Department advisor. You should be able to find your advisor in my path or by asking the Geology Department coordinator in PAD 118. In addition, meet regularly with your advisor in the CLAS advising center. Developing a relationship with both advisors will help you refine and meet your goals and become familiar with opportunities that help make you stand out.
If you are interested in exploring a Geoscience-related major or a minor, please either talk with your instructor (if you are currently in a class) or contact one of the following faculty:
- BS in Geology – Dr. Ginny Peterson [email protected]
- BS in Geology-Chemistry – Dr. Tara Kneeshaw [email protected]
- BS in Earth Science – Dr. Stephen Mattox [email protected]
The following are CLAS Advising Center advisors for the Geology Department programs:
Curriculum Guides for Geology, Earth Science and Integrated Science Degrees
- Curriculum guide for Geology, B.S.
- Curriculum guide for Geology, B.S. with Environmental Geology Emphasis
- Curriculum guide for Geology-Chemistry, B.S.
- Curriculum guide for Earth Science, B.S.
- Curriculum guide for Integrated Science, B.S. Secondary Education (math 122 start)
- Curriculum guide for Integrated Science, B.S. Secondary Education (math 201 start)