Laboratory Safety & Resources
We pride ourselves for being a safe learning environment. Please refer to the links below for our Policies, Procedures, Chemical Hygiene & SDS information.
- EGR 106 Laboratory Safety and Procedures PowerPoint
- EGR 106 "Missed Lab Safety Talk" Assignment
- School of Engineering Policies & Procedures
- GVSU Safety Policy and Procedures
- GVSU Chemical Hygiene Plan
- GVSU Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Database
- GVSU Laboratory Safety Information
SDS Catalogs can be found in front of the Machine Shop in Keller Labs - KEB 107
Connecting to the Engineering Remote Desktop
Connecting from the KEN/KEB labs - Open Internet Explorer and type in your engineering username and password on the Work Resources screen.
Access Card Registration
- A refundable $25 security deposit will be billed to your student account when you register a new access card.
- A $5 fee will be billed to your student account if you need to replace a lost, stolen, or damaged access card.
- You must report a lost or stolen access card immediately. You will be held responsible for any theft or damages in a room where your access card was swiped.
- You must return the access card in order to reclaim your $25 security deposit after graduation or a change in major.
- Contact Ryan Aldridge at email@example.com for all access card returns, replacements, and exchanges.
Innovation Design Center
Office Address: 158 Innovation Design Center
Phone: (616) 331-6766
Kennedy Hall of Engineering
Office Address: 217 Kennedy Hall of Engineering
Phone: (616) 331-6131
Keller Engineering Laboratories
Office Address: 105 Keller Engineering Laboratories
Phone: (616) 331-7269