Laboratory Safety & Resources
We pride ourselves for being a safe learning environment. Please refer to the links below for our Policies, Procedures, Chemical Hygiene & SDS information.
- School of Engineering Policies & Procedures
- GVSU Safety Policy and Procedures
- GVSU Chemical Hygiene Plan
- GVSU Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Database
- GVSU Laboratory Safety Information
SDS Catalogs can be found in front of the Machine Shop in Keller Labs - KEB 107
Software & Technical Support
The engineering computer labs and remote desktop services are managed by the HPC Support team. More information, including how to connect to the STRATUS remote desktop environment, and student software licenses, can be found on their Software & Technical Support Resources for Engineering Students page.
Access Card Registration
- A refundable $25 security deposit will be billed to your student account when you register a new access card.
- A $5 fee will be billed to your student account if you need to replace a lost, stolen, or damaged access card.
- You must report a lost or stolen access card immediately. You will be held responsible for any theft or damages in a room where your access card was swiped.
- You must return the access card in order to reclaim your $25 security deposit after graduation or a change in major.
- Contact Ryan Aldridge at firstname.lastname@example.org for all access card returns, replacements, and exchanges.
Innovation Design Center
Office Address: 158 Innovation Design Center
Phone: (616) 331-6766
Kennedy Hall of Engineering
Office Address: 315C Eberhard Center
Phone: (616) 331-6466
Office Address: 217 Kennedy Hall of Engineering
Phone: (616) 331-6131
Keller Engineering Laboratories
Office Address: 105 Keller Engineering Laboratories
Phone: (616) 331-7269