Alumni in 5
Taylor Farella '10
Hospitality Tourism Mgt
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
After graduating in December 2010, I accepted a job with Aimbridge Hospitality and moved to Chicago. With five years of experience and three promotions at that hotel property under my belt I was ready for my next step. In August 2016, I joined Hilton Worldwide as a Senior Event Manager to open the Conrad Chicago Hotel.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
2008 – HTM Study Abroad Program in Italy!
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Leave people better than you found them.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Inspired, Exceptional, and Exciting.
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
I want to spread joy and happiness everyday.
Return to the listing of alumni in 5.