Conscious Conversations promotes the oneness of women from all cultures and provides a safe environment for diverse women from across campus to better understand each other in an attempt to foster new meaningful relationships.
2020 Event Details TBA
Previous Conscious Conversation Topics
- Men's Role in Feminism
- Moving Beyond the B-Word: Bold, Blunt, Bossy Women in the Workplace
- Worldwide Women: International Travel, Work, and Advocacy
- It's All About Me (For an Hour): Self-care, Self-worth, Self-satisfaction, and Self-fulfillment
- Cinderella Ate My Daughter: Raising Girls in the Princess Culture
- We're Our Own Worst Enemies: Judgment and Competition Among Women
- Expecting Better: Establishing Family Friendly Workplaces
- Race and Gender in "Orange is the New Black"
- I Can't Believe They Unfriended Me