LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Sigrid Danielson received her B.A. in art history from Macalester College and completed her Ph.D. in medieval art at Indiana University. In addition to survey and capstone courses, she teaches classes about medieval, Renaissance, Islamic, and American visual culture. Her research interests include religious ephemera, the use of images to construct institutional authority during the middle ages, the arts of Carolingian Italy, and the historiography of medieval art. Current projects include a collection of essays, co-edited with Dr. Evan Gatti at Elon University, that examine the role of textual and visual practices in defining the medieval episcopacy.
Ph.D., Art History, Indiana University
(Dissertation: The Golden Altar of Sant'Ambrogio in Milan)
M.A., Art History, Indiana University
B.A., Art History, Macalester College
- ART 221 - Survey Of Art History I
- ART 222 - Survey of Art History II
- ART 322 - Goths To Gothic: Medieval Art
- ART 323 - Rethinking Renaissance Art
- ART 399 - Independent Readings In Art
- ART 425 - Depicting A Nation: 19Th Century American Art
- ART 490 - Internship In Art History
- ART 495 - Issues In Art (Capstone)