Events » Basics of Exporting - Troy, MI
For those responsible for export and/or compliance, this seminar will provide a foundational understanding of the most important things you need to know to be a successful exporter including trade regulations, documentation, shipping procedures, and compliance essentials. Gain insights into best practices to streamline your export processes and optimize your business operations on a global scale. Participate in interactive discussions and Q&A sessions to deepen your understanding and address specific export-related questions. Discover a wealth of resources, tools, and support available to assist your company in expanding its export operations.
- Understanding Export Transactions
- Creating Export Documentation
- Filing of Export Declarations in AES
- Use of Incoterms® 2020
- The Importance of Value, HS Classifications & Country of Origin
- Use of Free Trade Agreements, such as USMCA
- Setting Up Export Recordkeeping
- Managing Export Compliance Risk
- Export Resources Available
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals responsible for export operations, compliance, international sales, logistics, and supply chain management.
- Small and medium-sized business owners, exporters, export coordinators, and those looking to expand their international market presence.
This seminar is a valuable opportunity for those looking to bolster their understanding of the intricacies of successful exporting and compliance. Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your export compliance knowledge, reserve your spot today!
Thursday, March 21, 2024
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
2675 Bellingham Drive
Troy, MI 48083