LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
The mission of Van Andel Global Trade Center is to strengthen the community through increased global business by providing international consulting, training, and resources.
Benefits to the Community and University
- Increase competency within organizations to be globally successful
- Develop strategic partnership both inside and outside the university to enhance constituents and stakeholders
- Increase economic development of region through international business
Services to the Community
- International consulting services & export assessments
- Customized on-site international training & resource development
- Technical & cultural training & facilities
- Cultural assistance & language services
- Matchmaking, trade missions & international business development
- International market research provider & resource center
- Worldwide credit reports
Van Andel Global Trade Center is a business resource center of Grand Valley State University's Seidman College of Business.