The mission of Van Andel Global Trade Center is to strengthen the community through increased global business by providing international consulting, training, and resources.
Benefits to the Community and University
- Increase competency within organizations to be globally successful
- Develop strategic partnership both inside and outside the university to enhance constituents and stakeholders
- Increase economic development of region through international business
Services to the Community
- International consulting services & export assessments
- Customized on-site international training & resource development
- Technical & cultural training & facilities
- Cultural assistance & language services
- Matchmaking, trade missions & international business development
- International market research provider & resource center
- Worldwide credit reports
Click here to read more of what the community is saying about Van Andel Global Trade Center.
Van Andel Global Trade Center is a department of Grand Valley State University's Seidman College of Business.