For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through April 25. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
The mission of Van Andel Global Trade Center is to strengthen the community through increased global business by providing international consulting, training, and resources.
Benefits to the Community and University
- Increase competency within organizations to be globally successful
- Develop strategic partnership both inside and outside the university to enhance constituents and stakeholders
- Increase economic development of region through international business
Services to the Community
- International consulting services & export assessments
- Customized on-site international training & resource development
- Technical & cultural training & facilities
- Cultural assistance & language services
- Matchmaking, trade missions & international business development
- International market research provider & resource center
- Worldwide credit reports
There was an issue generating the Instagram feed.
Van Andel Global Trade Center is a business resource center of Grand Valley State University's Seidman College of Business.