Events » Basics of Export Training - East Michigan
This will be a full-day training held in person at Automation Alley in Troy. Complimentary parking & lunch will be provided.
For those responsible for export and/or compliance, this seminar will provide a foundational understanding of the most important things you need to know to be a successful exporter. You will also learn about valuable resources available to help your company grow its exports.
- Understanding Export Transactions
- Creating Export Documentation
- Filing of Export Declarations in AES
- Use of Incoterms® 2020
- The Importance of Value, HS Classifications & Country of Origin
- Use of Free Trade Agreements, such as USMCA
- Setting Up Export Recordkeeping
- Managing Export Compliance Risk
- Export Resources Available
Tuesday, February 14, 2023
8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
2675 Bellingham Rd
Troy, MI 48083