Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
As the season comes to a close, volunteer hours will only be on Fridays:
October 28th, 12:00-3:00
November 4th, 12:00-3:00
November 11th, 12:00-3:00
We hope to see you there!
Important information for volunteers:
- Please wear closed toed shoes and long pants
- Please bring sunscreen, a sun hat, water bottle, and snack
- No dogs or other pets are allowed at the SAP
- There is no wifi available at the SAP, so please plan accordingly
- Watch this training video before your first shift
We are eager to accommodate group volunteer days for your class, fraternity, sorority, or club (maximum of 10 visitors per group). Contact [email protected] for more information.
The SAP welcomes people from on-campus and the greater community to visit the farm. If you hope to bring a group of up to 10 people, please complete this form at least 1 week in advance. We can typically accommodate smaller groups with at least 2 business days notice. Please complete this form.