LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
Beginning the week of March 22, in-person volunteer hours will take place on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9-12:00, and Thursdays and Fridays 12-3:00.
Important information for volunteers:
- Please wear closed toed shoes and long pants
- Please bring sunscreen, a sun hat, water bottle, and snack
- No dogs or other pets are allowed at the SAP
- There is no wifi available at the SAP, so please plan accordingly
- Watch this training video before your first shift
- You must complete a COVID-19 self-assessment form before volunteering at the SAP. This can be found here.
We are eager to accommodate group volunteer days for your class, fraternity, sorority, or club (maximum of 10 visitors per group). Contact SAPmanager@gvsu.edu for more information.
The SAP welcomes people from on-campus and the greater community to visit the farm. If you hope to bring a group of up to 10 people, please complete this form at least 1 week in advance. We can typically accommodate smaller groups with at least 2 business days notice. Please complete this form.