SIAM-GLS 2015 CALL FOR EXHIBITORS
Leading publishers, vendors, and organizations are welcome to display their products and services at the 2015 Annual Conference of the Great Lakes Section of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics.
Why hold book/journal/services exhibit at SIAM-GLS 2015?
- Exhibit space provides a turn-key selling platform, with carpet, a draped table (2’x6’x30”), two chairs, wastebasket , company sign, and two full conference passes.
- Gain visibility among or access to highly talented and skilled individuals for possible collaboration with your product development team.
- Multiple networking events throughout the day give you the chance to interact with and engage buyers, showcase products, and generate good sales leads.
- Place one (1) of your company's promotional items in the official meeting bag.
- Receive complete listing in the final Program Book (up to ½ page including your company’s logo)
- We can provide up to two student helpers per booth throughout the day, whom you may use to showcase your products.
- Free WI-FI throughout campus.
- All of the above comes to you at a modest fee in comparison with national meetings.
Booths/Tables will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, determined by the date the contract and payment are received. If the booth(s) of your choice has already been assigned, you will be given the nearest booth available. All exhibits will be located in or adjacent to Hager-Lubbers Exhibition Hall, just feet away from the main venue of the conference (The Loosemore Auditorium). The final deadline for receipt of contract and payment for exhibit space is April 5, 2015.
8:00 - 12:30 and 2:00 – 6:30. Exhibits must remain open and be fully staffed during the entire conference. We can provide up to two student helpers per booth throughout the day.
For more information on exhibition terms or to reserve your exhibit space today, please contact us at email@example.com
Return to Homepage.