Where am I allowed to park?
On the Allendale Campus: Areas marked with a red "S"
- Lot A (Near Lubbers Stadium)
- Lot B (Around the Ravines Center)
- Lot C (North of Fieldhouse)
- Lot G (South of Lot F in designated commuter spaces)
- Lot H (Across Campus Drive from Kirkhof Center in designated Commuter spaces)
- Lot K (Across Campus Drive from Haas Performing Arts Center in designated Commuter spaces)
- Lot Z (Near the Campus Health Center in designated commuter spaces)
On the Pew Campus: Areas marked with a red "S"
- Seward Flat Lot (Not along eastern fence line reserved for Faculty and Staff, North of Fulton St.)
- Seward Ramp (South of Lake Michigan Dr.)
- Winter Lot (No overnight parking)
- Mt. Vernon Lot (In designated commuter spaces only, South of Fulton St.)
- Watson Lot (Not in Bicycle Factory Employee Spaces, South of Winter Hall)
Where am I NOT allowed to park?
- The Health Campus
- Meters and Pay Stations (Payment Required)
- Faculty and Staff Spaces
- Pew or Allendale Resident Spaces
- Specially Signed Spaces