LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Where am I allowed to park?
On the Allendale Campus: Areas marked with a red "S"
- Lot A (Near Lubbers Stadium)
- Lot B1 (Around Ravines Center)
- Lot C (North of Fieldhouse)
- Lot G2-G3 (South of Lot F in designated commuter spaces)
- Lot H (Across Campus Drive from Kirkhof Center in designated Commuter spaces)
- Lot K1-2 (Across Campus Drive from Haas Performing Arts Center in designated Commuter spaces)
- Lot Z (Near the Campus Health Center in designated commuter spaces only)
On the Pew Campus: Areas marked with a red "S"
- Seward Flat Lot (Not along eastern fence line reserved for Faculty and Staff, north of Fulton St.)
- Seward Ramp (South of Lake Michigan Drive)
- Winter Lot (No overnight parking)
- Mt. Vernon Lot (In designated commuter spaces only; south of Fulton St.)
- Watson Lot (Not in Bicycle Factory Employee Spaces; south of Winter Hall)
On the Health Campus: Areas marked with red "S"
- 335 Michigan Shared Student Ramp (enter off of Lafayette behind CHS) (Levels B2, B1, G)
Where am I NOT allowed to park?
- Pay-To-Park areas (still require payment)
- Faculty and Staff Spaces
- Pew or Allendale Resident Spaces
- Specially Signed spaces