Faculty and Staff
Where can I park?
On the Allendale Campus: Areas marked with a blue "F" or a red "S"
- Lot A (Near Lubber's Stadium)
- Lot B1 (Around the Ravines Center)
- Lot C (North of the Fieldhouse)
- Lot D1-2 (Except resident portion of D2)
- Lot E (Behind the Fieldhouse)
- Lot G1-3
- Lot H1-4 (Across Campus Drive from Kirkhof Center)
- Lot K1 (In F/S and student commuter spaces; Directly across from Performing Arts Center)
- Lot M
- Lot O1 (In Faculty/Staff and student commuter spaces )
- Lot Z (Near the Campus Health Center; NOT in designated patient spaces)
On the Health Campus: Areas marked with a blue "F" or red "S"
- Center for Health Sciences (CHS) Lot (Lower Level of the Building)
- Raleigh J Finkelstein Hall (North of RFH)
- 335 Michigan Shared Student Ramp (enter off of Lafayette behind CHS) (Levels B2, B1, G)
On the Pew Campus: Areas marked with a blue "F" or a red "S"
- Butterworth Lot B
- DeVos Lot (West of DeVos Center)
- Eberhard Lot (West of Eberhard Center; 2-Hour Limit)
- Front Lot (Designated Spaces Only)
- Seward Flat Lot (North of Fulton St.)
- Seward Ramp (South of Lake Michigan Drive)
- Mt. Vernon Lot (South of Fulton St.)
- Watson Lot (Not in Bicycle Factory Employee Spaces; south of Winter Hall)
- Parking Lot on the West side of 609 Watson
Where am I not allowed to park?
- Winter Lot (Students Only)
- Pay-to-Park areas (Still require payment)
- Service Vehicle Spaces
- Residential Lots/spaces
- Any Specially Signed spaces
Did you know...
Faculty/Staff permits are also valid in Student Commuter spaces!
In the instance you switch vehicles, please update the vehicle associated with your permit in the parking portal.