Thinking of coming to GVSU?
Selecting a college is a huge life choice with much to consider:
Which school is right for me?
Which major will best prepare me for my career?
Will the school be a good fit for me?
We created this resource to help you see if Grand Valley State University is the right school for you. Many of these more general questions can be answered by the Admissions Office. However, as an LGBT student, you may have additional questions about campus climate and the programs and services available to LGBT students. The following information will answer these questions. If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call our office at 616-331-2530.
- Join the First-year Queer Alliance!
- Join T2: Trans & Non-binary Student Group
- Join Ace of Clubs: Asexual & Aromantic Student Group
- Campus Resources
- Gender Inclusive Bathrooms on Campus
- Gender Inclusive Housing on Campus
- Gender Inclusive Locker Rooms
- Transgender Student Athlete Policy
- Visit our Current Student Tab!