Open Door Discussions
Join us next academic year!
Open Door Discussions pause during the summer.
Past Open Door Discussions:
- February 2023: The Pendulum Effect: How Hate Threatens LGBTQ+ Pride
- February 2023: Ace in Queer Space: The History of Asexuality in the LBGTQ+ Community
- March 2023: The Rainbow Infinity: Intersections of Queerness and Autism
- March 2023: Physical and Social Health in the LGBTQ+ Community
- November 2022: Roe v. Wade: An Attack on Bodily Autonomy and Trans Lives
- November 2022: More than Warhol: A Look into Queer Art History
- November 2022: Exclusion in the LGBTQ+ Community