FQA meets every Wednesday at 8pm in the LGBT Resource Center - 1161 Kirkhof.
Interested in FQA?
To sign-up click here!
If you have questions about FQA, email Marla Wick at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the center.
Mission of the First-year Queer Alliance
First-year Queer Alliance (FQA) supports LGBTQIA+ and allied students by helping them build community, engage in shared learning on social justice topics, and develop strategies for a successful first year.
FQA students will…
- Be able to successfully navigate GVSU’s campus and resources
- Develop and build interpersonal skills
- Gain awareness of the complexity of identity
- Understand how to use an intersectional lens
- Develop a sense of belonging to the LGBT Resource Center and GVSU