GVSU Graduate Program Rankings and Awards
GVSU is proud to provide quality, affordable graduate programs that connect our students with the experience and opportunities needed for success in their chosen field. Below are a few of the exemplary programs who have received external recognition:
- U.S. News and World Report, Best Graduate School rankings for 2018
- GVSU's Nursing graduate programs ranked higher than all other graduate programs in West Michigan.
- GVSU's Physical Therapy graduate program ranked the best in the state.
- GVSU's Public Administration graduate program is the only program in Nonprofit Management to be ranked in the state of Michigan.
- GVSU's online Education programs in Educational Technology and Reading/Language Arts are ranked in the Top 100 of the Online Education Programs category.
- College Choice ranked GVSU's Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership graduate program #8 in the U.S.
May 13, 2019
Lauren Ashley Garrigan, a Master of Education in Literacy Studies with an emphasis in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) alumna, has been awarded a Fellowship for 2019-2020 by the Fulbright English Language Fellow Program.
February 20, 2019
Milan Aryal, a recent graduate of the School of Engineering, presented at the Institute of Navigation (ION) Precise Time and Time Interval Systems and Applications (PTTI) conference.