GVSU Graduate Program Rankings and Awards
GVSU is proud to provide quality, affordable graduate programs that connect our students with the experience and opportunities needed for success in their chosen field. Below are a few of the exemplary programs who have received external recognition:
- U.S. News and World Report, Best Graduate School rankings for 2018
- GVSU's Nursing graduate programs ranked higher than all other graduate programs in West Michigan.
- GVSU's Physical Therapy graduate program ranked the best in the state.
- GVSU's Public Administration graduate program is the only program in Nonprofit Management to be ranked in the state of Michigan.
- GVSU's online Education programs in Educational Technology and Reading/Language Arts are ranked in the Top 100 of the Online Education Programs category.
- College Choice ranked GVSU's Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership graduate program #8 in the U.S.
October 03, 2018
Mariana Naddaf, a College of Student Affairs Leadership graduate, is now serving as the Assistant Director of Student Engagement at the University of Michigan.
August 27, 2018
Graduate student, Shinyoung Park, and faculty member, Salvatore Alaimo, Ph.D. were published in the Journal of Nonprofit Education and Leadership.