What We Do

The Event Services Department is located in the Office of Student Life in the Kirkhof Center. We assist student organizations and campus departments in finding suitable locations for their events. In addition to the Kirkhof Center, we also reserve the Cook DeWitt Center, Henry Hall Atrium, Lake Ontario Hall room 167, and the lawn area outside of Kirkhof. Whether you are holding meetings, conference, bake sale, fundraiser or special event, Event Services is here to assist you in finding the perfect location for your event.

Here you will find all of the information you will need to begin the planning of your event. Please call Event Services at (616) 331-2350 for further information, questions, to check availability, or to make a reservation.

Room Capacities
Room Features
How to Make a Reservation
Virtual EMS
Policies and Forms

There is not a rental fee to reserve space if the event is sponsored by a Registered Student Organization or a University Department. Any catering, media, or other miscellaneous charges will be charged to the organization/departments campus account number.

Student Organizations FAQ

We are located within Office of Student Life Events Services is a department of the Division of Student Services of Grand Valley State University.

Page last modified March 19, 2019