Lobby Spaces & Tables
Tabling is open in the Kirkhof Center!
Rules are as follows:
- There is to be only four representatives at the table at a time.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- All table reservations are limited to a three hour time block.
- Your request will be tentative pending the submission of the Expressive Activity Form (Information) or the Commercial Activity Form (Sales.) Commercial activities of similar nature will not be scheduled at the same time.
- Food and Beverage sale reservations must have a Food Waiver approved from the Catering Office to confirm their event.
- All reservations for lobby tables must be made within 30 calendar days of event.
Alternatives to using the KC lobby tables include social media and virtual platforms, as well as outdoor locations within the Grounds and Facility Use Policy. On the Allendale Campus there are two designated locations. On-campus organizations may use the area surrounding the Cook Carillon Tower or the plaza surrounding the Transformational Link. Use of these areas may be scheduled as an event space through Event Services.