LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward. Learn about campus safety measures including testing, face coverings and vaccines.
Lobby Spaces & Tables
Tabling is open in the Kirkhof Center!
To ensure social distancing, there will be TWO (2) tables inside the Kirkhof Center lobby. Rules are as follows:
- There is to be only TWO representatives at the table at a time.
- Representative must show their daily self-assessment green heart. A staff member will be at the location upon arrival to confirm. Off-campus clients must complete the Vendor/Visitor Self-Assessment Form and show proof.
- Representative must stay behind the plexiglass barrier.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- All table reservations are limited to a two (2) hour time block.
- Your request will be tentative pending the submission of the Expressive Activity Form (Information) or the Commercial Activity Form (Sales.) Commercial activities of similar nature will not be scheduled at the same time.
- Food and Beverage sale reservations must have a Food Waiver approved from the Catering Office to confirm their event.
- All reservations for lobby tables must be made within thirty (30) calendar days.
Alternatives to using the KC lobby tables include social media and virtual platforms, as well as outdoor locations within the Grounds and Facility Use Policy. On the Allendale Campus there are two designated locations. On-campus organizations may use the area surrounding the Cook Carillon Tower or the plaza surrounding the Transformational Link. Use of these areas may be scheduled as an event space through Event Services.