Visit www.gvsu.edu/lakerstogether for more.
Communication Sciences & Disorders - 2020 Program Application
Students who wish to enroll in the Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) major coursework must meet minimum standards and submit a secondary application for admission. Fulfillment of the minimum standards and submission of the required materials DOES NOT guarantee admission to the CSD major. Applicants will be notified of their admission status in writing. The minimum standards and requirements are listed below.
Priority consideration will be given for applications submitted by January 15, 2020.
Please Note: This online application does not have the ability to be saved, it will need to be submitted for the application to go through.
Disclaimer: All PDF forms are best displayed and saved using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Application Materials Checklist:
The minimum standards and requirements are listed below.
- Acceptance to GVSU
- Minimum 3.0 GPA after completing 45 college credits
- CSD secondary application
- Statement of Professional Goals (explaining why you want to be speech language pathologist or audiologist and identify preliminary are of interest or specialization)
- Will not have earned a bachelor's degree prior to starting CSD coursework
- Official and updated copies of ALL non-GVSU transcripts need to be sent directly to the Admissions Office at:
Grand Valley State University
Attn: Admissions Office
1 Campus Drive - 150 STU
Allendale, MI 49401
Please Note: If you are a potential transfer student to GVSU, you will NEED to schedule an advising appointment with a College of Health Professions Academic Advisor within two weeks of submitting this Communication Sciences & Disorders application to determine your transfer equivalencies and a tentative academic plan to graduation.
To schedule an appointment, please call the CHP Student Services Office at 616-331-5900 and ask to set up a prospective student appointment.
Questions about admissions and applications can be directed to Dr. Wil Rankinen firstname.lastname@example.org.