Outstanding Contribution to a Discipline Award
The College of Education and Community Innovation Outstanding Contribution to a Discipline Award honors an individual who has demonstrated research, scholarly or creative accomplishment, or service through professional organizations.
Full-time tenured, tenure-track, and visitor
This award is based on the following criteria, which are not ranked by order of importance or exhaustive:
- Work that is documented as exceptional by professional peers or public acclaim according to one of the following specific criteria:
- publication in professional media.
- professional awards, prizes, or honors.
- unsolicited reviews by critics or peers.
- support received through competitive applications to funding agencies or impact on others in the discipline.
- The award may recognize a single, clearly exceptional accomplishment or a continued record of achievement.
- The award will be based primarily on accomplishments while a member of the GVSU faculty.
2023 Outstanding Contribution in a Discipline Award Recipient
Literacy, Educational Foundations, and Technology