Please note: we can only accept credit cards for payment for the registration fee.
- Regular: $105.00 (Fee includes coffee, morning refreshments, and lunch)
- Student: $30.00 (Individual should be an active student and not employed full-time) (Fee includes coffee, morning refreshments, and lunch)
- Parent or family member of a child with a disability: $75 (Fee includes coffee, morning refreshments, and lunch)
- The Family Center for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs offers a scholarship that assists families in attending conferences that relate to caring for their child with special needs. You can find the application and more information here.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com - phone cancellations will not be accepted. No cancellations after April 13, 2020. No refunds are given due to inclement weather.
- Substitutions: If you find that you are unable to attend the conference, you may send a substitute in your place. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and email of the substitution. The original registrant will be responsible for the conference registration fee payment.
Continuing Education Credits
- SCECHs: State Board Continuing Education Clock Hours will be available pending approval. Cost is $10 and can be paid by credit card or check. Please note: you will need to fill out paperwork at the training. Please plan to arrive early to fill out the paperwork. You will need your PIC number in order to fill out the paperwork. How do I find my PIC number?
- BCBA CEUs: BCBA CEUs will be available for Gregory Hanley's keynote presentation. Cost is $25. We can only accept checks for payment for BCBA CEUs. Please note: you will need to fill out paperwork at the training. Please plan to arrive early to fill out the paperwork.
Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center
- Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center, 219 S Harrison Rd, East Lansing, MI 48824
- Room Block Information:
- There is a room block available at the Kellogg Center until March 25, 2020. Room rates range from $120-$150/night. To reserve your room, call (800) 875-5090 and use the group code: 2004START2.
There are additional room blocks available at the following hotels:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Lansing Eastwood: Room block is available until April 5, 2020. Room rate is $96/night. To reserve your room, call (517) 882-2000 and use the group code: SAC
- Fairfield by Marriott Lansing at Eastwood: Room block is available until April 12, 2020. Room rate is $94/night. To reserve your room, call (517) 374-6500 and use the group name: START Annual Conference and the group code: SRTO.