News & Resources
START STAFF PRESENTING AT MICHIGAN AUTISM CONFERENCE
September 30, 2020
START staff will be presenting at the virtual Michigan Autism Conference (MAC) next week, October 8-9, 2020.
- Breakout session title: Using the Practical Functional Assessment and Skills-Based Treatment Protocol Across Multiple School Districts
- Amy Matthews, PhD, BCBA , GVSU/START Project
- Danea Gorbett, MS, BCBA, Berrien RESA, ASD Consultant
- Kathryn Hickok, M.Ed., BCBA, Berrien RESA, ASD Consultant
- Abbey Mix, MSW, BCBA, Kent ISD, Autism Coach
- Christie Nutkins, PhD, BCBA-D, Kent ISD, Autism Coach
- Heather Hester, MA, BCBA, Ottawa ISD, Behavior Specialist
Visit MAC's website for more information and registration.