News & Resources
START staff will be presenting at the Michigan Autism Conference
September 21, 2021
START staff will be presenting at the virtual Michigan Autism Conference (MAC) on October 7-8, 2021.
- Breakout session title: Peer to Peer Support Builds Meaningful Social Relationships
- Amy Matthews, PhD, BCBA, START Project Director
- Carrie Carr, M.Ed, EUPISD Autism Consultant
- Katy Foster, M.Ed, Berrien RESA Autism Consultant
- Lindsey Harr-Smith, MA, CCC-SLP, LESA, Speech-Language Pathologist, Autism Consultant
- Kathy Hickok, M.Ed., BCBA, Berrien RESA Autism Consultant
Visit MAC's website for more information and registration.