Behavior Support Tools
- START Early Childhood Individualized Behavior Support Module
- START Module focused on targeted behavior support for young children with ASD in early childhood settings
- START K-12 Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support Module
- START Module focused on behavior support strategies for students with ASD in elementary and secondary education
- START BYF Secondary Transition "Stop it" and Other Behavioral Support Strategies Module
- START Module focused on behavior support strategies for students with ASD preparing for transition to adulthood
- Self-management is an evidence-based strategy to promote independence through behavior monitoring, evaluation, and reinforcement
- Behavioral Response Script Development Guide
- The Development Guide is based on the 5-Point Scale, which is a visual system to assist students in understanding social, emotional, and behavioral concepts and expectations and to recognize and respond effectively to varying levels of stress and anxiety.
- Scripts and Protocols Implementation Checklist
- Identifying Interventions for Behavior
- Behavior support tool to match causes of problem behaviors with possible solutions
- Behavior Change Sequence (BCS)
- The Behavior Change Sequence (BCS) provides visual feedback to students regarding their behavior, and prevents adults in the student's environment from escalating to a crisis situation.