Read with Lakers
Read with Lakers is a virtual opportunity for alumni to connect through books. Reading promotes lifelong learning by opening our minds to new ideas and perspectives. Through programming related to the book, we can share our thoughts, learn from one another, and have fun. Join us!
How it Works
- There is no sign-up cost to participate, you'll just purchase a copy of the book or borrow it from your library.
- Read at your own pace over the two-month window.
- Join us for the virtual book discussion at the end of the read. Didn't finish reading it, that's okay - you can still join the discussion!
- We also encourage you to join us for other related events throughout the read. These events may give you new perspective as you read the book.
- Winter Read (November - January): Atomic Habits discussion on January 10, 2023.
- Spring Read (February - April): Book discussion on April 11, 2023.
"Atomic Habits" by James Clear
Tiny Changes, Remarkable Results. An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
This breakthrough book from James Clear is the most comprehensive guide on how to change your habits and get 1% better every day. Learn more about Atomic Habits . Read the book at your own pace, then join fellow Lakers for a virtual book discussion on January 10, 2023!