Where to go for Help

The offices listed below are available to assist you in your efforts to put an end to harassment and discrimination. You will be advised informally and confidentially, have questions answered, and be helped in the preparation of reports. You may request information and/or advice anonymously.

General Inquiries:
Equity, Planning and Compliance Unit
4035 James H. Zumberge Hall (JHZ) - 616-331-3296

Dean of Students 202 Student Services Building - 616-331-3585

Disability Support Resources
4015 James H. Zumberge Hall (JHZ) - 616-331-2490

Human Resources
1090 James H. Zumberge Hall (JHZ) - 616-331-2215

For more information see: Contact Information.

Page last modified September 14, 2017